Apptical is the leading provider of sales and underwriting automation technology to the life insurance industry.
Through the power of our three cutting-edge underwriting automation solutions, clients across a comprehensive list of products and distribution channels are now getting tele-underwriting decisions in seconds, improving their placement rates and making true point-of-sale closure capability a reality.
No other single automation provider offers a comparable suite of integrated solutions designed to transform the way insurance companies and their producers work together to close more business and be more profitable.
- Apptical Corp. and LexisNexis Work Together to Help Combat Life Insurance Application Fraud
January 14, 2014
- Apptical Corp. Launches an “Extended Hours” Pilot Program
May 9, 2013
- Apptical Corp. releases a video explaining how PURE, its Predictive Underwriting Rules Engine, helps insurers improve the speed and consistency of underwriting.
March 14, 2013
- Apptical Corp. Will Attend the Annual AHOU Conference, May 4 – 7, 2014
May 4 - 7, 2014
- Apptical Corp. will attend the NAILBA 32 Annual Meeting
November 21 - 23, 2013
- Apptical CEO Paul Klimek will speak at the SOA Future Of Preferred Underwriting Seminar – August 26-27, 2013
August 26 - 27, 2013
Foresters engaged Apptical in the underwriting process for PlanRight, a whole life product that helps families with final expenses. This enabled us to design our product with a sentinel effect to lower mortality assumptions compared to some of our competitors. In addition, Apptical has been able to keep call length and cost per call within our expense target, which has helped Foresters meet specific pricing assumptions.
Michael Ahles, Vice President of Insurance Operations, Foresters